POSITION AVAILABLE: Design & manufacturing engineer
Posted November 14, 2019
We have a unique opportunity for a qualified engineer who can envision products and improvements and oversee the entire process from concept to delivery.
We are looking for a creative engineer to design new products and product improvements and oversee the implementation of these designs into manufacturing. This position works closely with sales staff and customers in the development of new products, along with our naval architects, vendors, and manufacturing personnel. Our engineer must ensure all products meet requirements for ergonomics, biomechanics, and manufacturability. The position is responsible for research of composite materials, adhesives, etc. Our engineer works closely with production, overseeing operation of the CNC machine and ply cutter, generating work instructions and process check lists. Position is also responsible for creating part & assembly drawings for all new components using industry GD&T standards.
- Mechanical or Composites engineering degree
- 3-5 years of work experience.
- Experience with surface modeling [SolidWorks]. Training provided.
- Surface modelling experience [or training to be provided]
- Programming MasterCAM [training provided]
- Rowing Experience strongly preferred.
- Outgoing, Motivated, Good communications skills, Organized
Position is full time, with benefits, and excellent salary. Our employees are OWNERS! We are looking to fill this position immediately. Please send resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
American Made since 1980 Employee Owned since 2016